by Kim on Monday, May 28, 2007

#49: Claudia and the Genius of Elm Street

"That afternoon, for instance, I was wearing a man's paisley vest I'd found at a yard sale, over a striped button-down shirt with tuxedo-stripe black Spandex stirrup pants, held up with pink-flecked black suspenders. My hair was pulled straight back with a paisley comb, and I was wearing electric-pink ankle boots. The boots really set off the formality of the rest of the outfit, sort of like the punchline of a joke. I think you can tell a lot about people from the way they dress. If you saw me, you might think: artistic, fun-loving, good sense of humor. At least I hope you'd think that."

Claudia considers black Spandex stirrup pants formal wear. Also, Claudia and Stacey both really, really, really love ankle boots. I'd just like to establish that here and now.

5 comments

I just want to say that your blog is hilarious -- a brilliant idea!

by Pink of Perfection on 12:12 PM. #

I'd kill for a vest like that. Damn.

by Unknown on 2:29 AM. #

I lived for stirrup pants! I only wish I had found a formal pair like Claudia's.

by Joy on 5:55 AM. #

I originally came here in search of critical literature review, but Claudia and the Genius of Elm Street caught my eye, and I couldn't resist delving into your blog.

by Henryjones on 1:15 AM. #

For those looking for essay writing help, "Claudia and the Genius of Elm Street" can serve as a source of inspiration. The book's imaginative storytelling and well-crafted narrative structure can provide a creative boost and spark new ideas.

by Harryjames on 5:53 AM. #

Leave your comment