Claudia re-emerges; got lost in closet in pursuit of Chunky bar

by Kim on Monday, August 27, 2012



It's been a while, huh?

So, what's new with you?  Things are cool over here.  I live practically across the street from an Urban Outfitters now, which is kind of troubling for my wallet.  Also I haven't bought any new Fryes in a really long time but that doesn't mean I haven't made all sorts of other terrible purchasing decisions.  But you're probably not here to read about me, even though the fact that I'm a blogger means I'm inherently kind of narcissistic and you're gonna end up reading about me anyway.  We both know who you're really here for.  And she's back.  At least for a little while.  I've got some entries queued up and some strange outfit descriptions for us to ponder together and I just vacuumed the floor of my bedroom so BSC meetings are gonna be a little less dusty.

Also the adverb abuse will continue.  That I can absolutely promise you.

17 comments

yay!

by whitney on 10:57 AM. #

I'm so glad you're blogging again!

Best Wishes,

Tara
http://dandelionden.blogspot.co.uk/

by Tara on 11:06 AM. #

YES!!!!!!

by Emily Dunkle on 11:13 AM. #

Oh my god, so excited to see this on my blog roll! :D

by Bella on 12:40 PM. #

I ALMOST SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS IN READER.

TODAY IS THE BEST DAY.

by Summer on 1:06 PM. #

Woohoo! Welcome back!

by Katie Pierce on 1:50 PM. #

I'm so happy you're back! Love this blog.

by Sarah on 7:07 PM. #

This news is completely dibble. Welcome back!

by Megan on 8:44 PM. #

My reader is smiling!

by Miss K on 9:25 PM. #

Yay!

by 4th Grade Chickadees on 10:16 PM. #

I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!

by CJR on 6:26 AM. #

So happy for more updates from the club notebook!!!

by Unknown on 10:18 AM. #

That's amazing. I discovered the blog this year or last year, and... well, you get it!

by Maxens M. Finch on 12:01 PM. #

So happy your back :D

by sakinah on 2:11 AM. #

This comment has been removed by the author.

by Libellule on 12:27 AM. #

So happy her back what?

by Libellule on 12:28 AM. #

About time! It's your responsibility to provide me with ways to kill time. Happy blogging :)

by Libellule on 12:30 AM. #

Leave your comment