Blast From the VHS Past

by Kim on Monday, October 28, 2013


If this doesn't bring you back, you and I were NOT watching the same video cassettes in the 90s. Check the source for more BSC gif sets, including Kristy's first monologue of the series. I can still hear the actress' smirky tone during that line about loving animals and "sitting for Little Miss Piggy." Line read of the century tbh. 

Also, please note: Claudia hung her neon yellow sunglasses from her hoop earrings so she could more easily access her snacks. So inspiring. 

2 comments

I'm loving all the recent updates! Keep 'em coming, please!

by Olive on 3:04 AM. #

Geeking out here, but: while I LOVE the Baby-Sitters Club Movie from 1995, I think the casting for the series was more how I envisioned the girls. However, Schuyler Fisk was REALLY good in the movie. But like . . . Kristy should have bangs, right? Also I appreciate Stacy's perm in the series, as much as one can appreciate a perm. #endrant

by Poopsie on 2:11 PM. #

Leave your comment