Get Ready to Have Your Childhood Ruined

by Kim on Sunday, October 06, 2013

I was touring the internet and came across this. I . . . don't know how to feel about it.



I searched for this show but found nothing else about it online, so I guess it never came to fruition. Maybe Ann M. Martin issued a cease and desist, who knows. 

A couple other administrative updates:

1. I kinda accidentally lost the whatclaudiawore.com domain and the company sitting on it wants $$$ to get it back, so, um, we've returned to the super fetch blogspot.com url. I own whatclaudiawore.co (small comforts) so maybe I'll set that up one of these days. 

Just more evidence that I'm the most dedicated blogger out there! 

2. Sometimes I see things that make me think of Claudia and I add weird captions and put them on Pinterest. It's like a mini-dose of Stoneybrook fashionz. Enjoy! Or don't. Don't let me tell you how to live your best life.

6 comments

Best Pinterest board ever.

by Sarah AJ on 8:31 PM. #

Oh no oh no oh no, how dare they ruin my innocent memories! Though I gotta give them props for getting movie Dawn & movie Stacey.

P.S. Been following your Pinterest board for awhile now and absolutely love it. You're so good at Pinterest!

by Hannah | The Outfit Repeater on 10:30 PM. #

Being good at Pinterest is totally a mixed blessing . . . I want evvverrrryythinngggggg.

by Kim on 3:14 PM. #

Whatever it was, I can't see it and am dying, what was it?!

by Miss Amazing on 1:52 AM. #

Love it! Top notch blog! Love to visit here again.

Thanks for the ultimate post!!

http://www.fsession.com/

by Anonymous on 3:17 AM. #

To no real significance to anything, I found the girl who played Stacey so pretty and with 'it girl hair' to boot. Much like Logan liking MaryAnne, I find myself kind of liking this strange thing.

by Unfinished Biz on 11:21 PM. #

Leave your comment